Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Refugee Races

This is how Matt and the girls spent a bit of their time in San Antonio last week. They drove the gas-powered golf cart full speed and made Lou chase them all over the venue grounds. I realize that it's probably a really dull clip for most of you, but it's funny to us. For a dog without that much room to run EVER, this was quite an exciting event.

I went along for this particular ride and acted as video MASTAH. As you'll see towards the end, I had a bit of a spaz moment. Hold on to your hats - it's a bumpy ride.




2 comments:

toosie said...

Funny, funny.......I am still surprised Lou didn't run away.

G Toos

Ken said...

i'm sorry, but that just made me laugh. you guys out carousing, reliving that ol' blossom-era jockstrapping in a golf cart. nice.

good ol' lou. he's a good sport.