I'm too tired to say much other than - at 59, that dude is still so very HOT. :)
Enjoy this lovely little clip from the meet and greet that Mom and I got to go to. We were 2 of just 7 that got to go, so we pulled up barstools to the edge of the stage while Rick (I'm going to pretend we're on a first name basis now) played a few songs for us and then chatted, signed autographs (he signed my 24 year-old picture) and took pictures. You'll notice that one person sings "all night" at one point. That warbler is me. Good to see all those years of singing were really able to impress someone tonight. Ha.
On a side note - he is 59 years old and looks DAMN good.
Mom has pictures of us with him on her camera, so I'll post those another time.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You lucky dog.
i don't get it. rick springfield? am i missing something? did he have talent? wasn't he just a hack from the get-go?
i got over my adolescent crushes. (okay, i'll happily acknowledge that i loved joni mitchell, and this was late adolescence if it was adolescence at all. and you gotta admit that, hey, back in the day, she was the shit.) but Rick? Springfield?
okay, i know, i know: nancy and jenny now, officially, hate me.
Post a Comment