This is one of my favorite pictures of one of my favorite people taken in one of my favorite places. It's from our trip to Napa for our 11th anniversary a couple of years ago. I love this picture of Matt! Good times... Need to go back. Maybe I'll just pretend I'm there and gulp...er... drink some wine here!
Friday, August 24, 2007
Favorite things
This is one of my favorite pictures of one of my favorite people taken in one of my favorite places. It's from our trip to Napa for our 11th anniversary a couple of years ago. I love this picture of Matt! Good times... Need to go back. Maybe I'll just pretend I'm there and gulp...er... drink some wine here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
say, didn't you post that pic a few weeks ago? what, were you drinkin' some wine beFORE you posted that?
btw, matt, nice shades. pop a cap in anyone lately?
i'll be damned, ken... yep, i already posted this one! what a goober. oh well. i still dig it!
Post a Comment