No, Maddie wasn't in a fight (even if she would totally win because she's all kinds of scrappy). This loveliness is from mosquito bites earlier this summer. It seems that she, like her Aunt Jenny, has a fun reaction and swells up like a balloon. Thankfully, the swelling went down after a couple of days, but being the nice mom that I am - I had to make her pose for posterity!
Monday, July 14, 2008
You should see the OTHER guy!
No, Maddie wasn't in a fight (even if she would totally win because she's all kinds of scrappy). This loveliness is from mosquito bites earlier this summer. It seems that she, like her Aunt Jenny, has a fun reaction and swells up like a balloon. Thankfully, the swelling went down after a couple of days, but being the nice mom that I am - I had to make her pose for posterity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ow! Looks painful. Glad you are better, Maddie. Icky oowee!
G Toos
Aw, Maddie. I'm so, so, sorry that you inherited the yucky bug bite reaction gene. Mine's gotten better with age, so hopefully yours will too. (Although, I was almost 30 before it got better).
Short and bug bites...you really are a mini-me!
Post a Comment