Wednesday, June 6, 2007

R.I.P.


Blossom died one year ago today. Hope she's running with the old pups - Peanuts, Cocoa, Alice, Noppy, Emily, Fritz and Lucy. (Wow - after typing that I realize what goofy names we've given our pets!)

I'm drinking a toast to these family friends now...

3 comments:

Jenny said...

RIP, Sweet Blossom. You had one of the sweetest puppy faces I ever did see. I will always cherish the memories of you and Eddie...liiiiiick!

toosie said...

What a cute dog. Sorry I never met her.

Remember Poppa is lovin all his puppies around him! Happy Birthday to him.

G Toos

Ken said...

schmance, did you have a peanuts, too, or is that matt's peanuts? i know that sounds dirty. but we had a poodly thing by the name of peanuts, for a while. then he (she? jayzus, i dunno) went to grandma, and then grandma's neighbor done shot peanuts. claimed he thought peanuts was a rabbit. riiiight.