Matt has told me that his dad's favorite candy was the Mallo Cup. They were such a coveted treat that they were usually tucked away with other such contraband goodies in a top drawer and no one was allowed to touch them but Ken. This Christmas, I found a box of "retro" candy that included the elusive Mallo Cup. After picking just the right time - Matt finally ate it this afternoon. All I could think of was Edmund from "The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" and his Turkish Delights... Yummy and delicous indeed.
Sunday, January 14, 2007
Yummy and Delicious
Matt has told me that his dad's favorite candy was the Mallo Cup. They were such a coveted treat that they were usually tucked away with other such contraband goodies in a top drawer and no one was allowed to touch them but Ken. This Christmas, I found a box of "retro" candy that included the elusive Mallo Cup. After picking just the right time - Matt finally ate it this afternoon. All I could think of was Edmund from "The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" and his Turkish Delights... Yummy and delicous indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tasted just as good as I remember...Maddie loved it too, Hannah, not so much. Dad also used to hide Almond Joys and Jordan Almonds in that drawer.
Post a Comment