Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Girls Will be Boys





I'm not sure exactly why Bubbie chose to pose us this way. It looks like we're "watering" the rhododendrons. She was prone to taking lots of pictures and posing us (usually the neighbor girls - as was the case here). As you can clearly see from the lovely frocks - this is the 70s at it's finest. I believe I was 3 or 4 here. Who puts their kid in thick white tights in the SUMMER? The sacrifices we make for fashion, I guess... There weren't as many of these posed pictures once Jenny came along. Jenny was probably too busy scooping little bits of gravel from the driveway on Revere to participate in the pictures anyway. That kid was on to something.

Can you see Hannah andd Maddie in the pictures? They are staring back with a crazy head of hair and an impish grin.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That first pose is a little 'Blair Witch' to me...creepy! I'll stick to the rocks.

toosie said...

Who is the big kid?!!! Isn't the other one that Brenda kid with the body part issues?

Funny stuff.

Mom