Saturday, November 1, 2008

Rick Springfield Before and After




I don't care if you think he's a hack, Ken. Sticks and stones, baby...

Before: 1984 at Blossom.
After: 2008 at House of Blues in Houston

For one night in my hectic life, I was able to be dorky, teenaged Nancy and sing my heart out to every single song at the top of my lungs. It was fun that I definitely needed! I sure hope I don't have to wait another 24 years. (although at that rate, he'll be 83! That's too funny to even imagine!)

5 comments:

Jenny said...

OMG! So funny!

Anonymous said...

Look, you and Uncle Rick even used to have the same hairstyle!

nancycurb said...

Well, as Jenny so lovingly pointed out on my Facebook page for all to see - I did that on purpose. When I was in 6th grade, I took a picture of him in to get my hair cut just like his. Can you say DORK?

Ken said...

i can say it: DORK. heh. the troubling thing is, you STILL seem to have the same hairstyle. but i'll admit, it's cool that you have these two pics. you should frame 'em side-by-side. did you take the 1984 pic with you to show him? now that would be REALLY cool.

nancycurb said...

Yeah, I took the old picture with me and he signed it. He just said, "Wowwww..." when he saw it.