BTW, that deleted comment was mine. I goofed up and submitted a line full of type-os. That's what I get for hitting submit before looking at what I typed...DOH!
Yeah, still think it's creepy. You're enjoying this WAY too much. But then again, you were the one who read Helter-Skelter and made me watch the Exorcist at five. Princesses for me, Charles for you!
6 comments:
What creepy pictures! You're weird.
Mom
Nancy, you're scaring me!
BTW, that deleted comment was mine. I goofed up and submitted a line full of type-os. That's what I get for hitting submit before looking at what I typed...DOH!
Yeah, still think it's creepy. You're enjoying this WAY too much. But then again, you were the one who read Helter-Skelter and made me watch the Exorcist at five. Princesses for me, Charles for you!
charles? oh, manson.
yup, thass some funky stuff. can you do very minimal stuff, too, not just outrageous stuff?
Post a Comment